Logs are located in
- If installing from a zip and not an installer, be sure you extracted all the contents of the zip file.
- Make sure you have the latest version.
- If you have a blank window, try re-installing Terraria through Steam.
- Open task manager (CTRL+SHIFT+ESC), switch to the processes tab, sort by name and watch for TEdit.exe to verify the process starts.
- 1.Delete the cache folder
- 2.Delete the settings folder
- 4.Unzip the new download into an empty folder, such as
Include in your ticket any further information you can give that leads up to the problem as this may help narrow down the issue.
You can find your log through TEdit's View Log option under Help, or in the
%appdata%\TEdit\Logs. If the contents of
log.txtis quite large it may be more useful to upload it to one of the paste sites.